The purpose of Eagles United is to create an opportunity for youth in the surrounding areas to participate in basketball at an affordable cost. Eagles United is a 501(c)3 Organization. We are committed to treating everyone equally regardless of their economic background. Everyone on the team has the equal opportunity to play because time on the court is based on hard work and academic achievement rather than an ability to pay travel costs and tournament fees.
Our goals are:
• To plant seeds into the minds of young individuals that allows them to grow into unique men and women.
• To develop each player’s character by teaching the value of teamwork and sportsmanship through the game of basketball.
• To provide players with knowledge of the game by obtaining an excellent coaching staffs that use instruction and techniques that are designed to improve skills.
• To create a community where working hard towards a common goal and achieving your potential are intertwined.
• To prepare players both athletically and academically so they are ready to advance to the next level of play or stage of life.
Money will be used to help families in need to afford the cost. We hope to be able to help cut the cost for families depending on their needs by allowing full and half scholarships. The scholarship amount is determined by the Eagles United board after reviewing the families’ household income (tax statement) and reviewing their letter of need. Donations will be used to purchase equipment such as basketballs, speed and agility equipment, and coaching items.
Please review our Donation Levels and remember that Eagles United is a 501c3 Organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
EAGLES UNITED LEVELS
Legend: $5,000 and up
Gold: $2,500 – $4,999
Silver: $1,000 – $2,499
Bronze: $999 and below
Please make check payable to:
Eagles United and in the memo please list: Donation
Please mail your donations:
1028 Emerald Pines Drive
Arnolds Park, IA 51331
Please fill out the form and send it in the mail along with your check. Eagles United will send you an email to confirm your donation once it is received. We will also follow up with a letter in the mail/email that will include your donation amount and our EIN number for tax purposes. Our levels will be posted to our Eagles United website before our season starts. No logos will be posted for business only name of business. If you do not want your business or name posted check Anonymous.
Eagles United understands that none of this would be possible without its surrounding communities support. Thank you for your donations and welcome you into the Eagles United Family! Follow our team’s success on our Facebook page at Eagles United and our website at eagles-united.org.